Let's Try This Again

So start date has changed - guests coming into town on original Day 4 (AKA Kill All The Things).  I'm starting up on March 6th. I like starting things on Monday anyways. :)

New meal plan below. Followed by links and recipes.



** Hamburger Soup

** Aidell's Sausage

** Egg Roll in a Bowl
 - I use ground pork, not beef. And I just grab a bag of "coleslaw" to make it easier. The bag is just carrot and cabbage all shredded. Next time I'm going to use two bags because I like the texture of it over the meat. And we add cauliflower rice.

**  Buffalo Chicken Casserole

**  Dump Ranch

** Salmon (I like to add Harissa sauce once it's cooked for some spice and extra flavor):

**Sweet Potato Casserole
 - I top mine with a little Frank's Red Hot if I'm feeling spicy.

** Frittata
 - There are tons of frittatas online, but I've had this and liked it.

** Wedge Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Zero: Preparation

First Things First

Day 4